Hospital Headline News
for December 2014
- Celebrating 25 Years of Caring
- Parkway Animal Hospital & Laser Center celebrates the delivery of state-of-the-art veterinary pet care in Western Wake County for 25 years on Dec 1, 2014.
- December is Heartworm Protection Month
- Heartworms are a year-round threat to pets in North Carolina
- Purchase a 6 month supply of in-stock heartworm protection in December and get a 10% discount off the retail price.
- 2015 Preventive Care Plans Now Available
- 3 Tier Plans: Basic, Care Plus, and Premium
- Matched to your pet’s age and health
- Great value … saves 20-43% versus ala carte treatments
- Most plans include exams for illness in addition to preventive care
- Convenient Payment Options Available
- FREE initial preventive care exam (new clients;
- Moving to the area? We Have a Gift for You …
- We will provide complimentary daycare for a pet during your move-in day
- Reduces stress during a hectic time and prevents a lost pet
- Follow Us on Facebook
- Click on the Facebook logo on the bottom of this page to be taken to our Facebook page.
- Get important pet news, pet stories, same-day specials, and some fun
- ePetHealth Portals Send Text Reminders
- You can elect text reminders for appointments, in addition to e-mails, by simply logging into your pet’s portal and editing your preferences.
- Share the Care is our referral reward program
- Refer a friend, neighbor, co-worker
- Both of you get $25 credits for your next office visit
- Look for our valuable coupons in Valpak
- Redeem coupon at check-out to earn discount
Welcome to Parkway Animal Hospital
Practice Mission Statement
We embrace the art of healing and the science of medicine to enrich the
lives of our animal companions.
We support you in making informed decisions that allow your pet to enjoy wellness for as long as possible.
Our hospital team inspires an atmosphere of compassion and respect for our patients, our clients, and for one another.